UPDATING THE IDENTITY OF A LEGACY PRIVATE EQUITY BRAND
CS Brand Group was approached to update the brand identity of the private equity arm of a family foundation that’s been in existence since the 1970s. Called Rosewood Private Investments, this private equity firm with a rich heritage and legacy needed a new website, logo, and positioning that better aligned with the DNA of the organization. Partnering with leadership, we helped evolve their brand and better position it to develop and acquire companies that are leaders in the natural resources, real estate, manufacturing, and industrial sectors.
- Market Research
- Brand Identity & Positioning
- Acquirer of Choice Campaign
- Web Development
- Crafting a new identity for a legacy private equity brand that represents a larger multigenerational family trust
- Creating differentiation across a broad audience segment that spanned verticals
- Broad investment criteria meant unique characteristics of investment team had to be highlighted
- Created identity and messaging that highlighted the culture and unique values that come with a tight-knit family organization
- Developed brand platform built for growth and differentiation
- Created logo and website that captured the look and feel of a distinguished, longstanding company with a rich heritage
- Built pitch deck to help Rosewood attract future acquisitions
Client engaged CS Brand Group long term to build out digital assets for all other family platforms.
“CS Brand Group was able to truly grasp our multifaceted and longstanding organization. Their deep understanding of and experience in private equity and portfolio companies allowed us to work together on showcasing our unique identity and platform built for continual growth. We are happy to continue engaging them for other operations and investments within the broader organization.”